Inspired: Talbots {tradition + imagination}


As I mentioned last week, Jamie sent me a request to do an inspired outfit based on this look:


{worth $270.30}

Here is my version:


Gold Foil Skirt - Talbots - $48.29
Sparkle Pullover - Madewell - $39.99 (Orig. $68.00) (there is also this cheaper option)
Ruffle Open Toe Stiletto - Forever 21 - $22.80
total: $111.08


I switched the colors of the top and skirt, but I think it gives a similar feel. It was really difficult to find a pretty full skirt for much cheaper than the original.

What do you think of this look? Is it something you would wear? Leave your thoughts below.

6 comments:

  1. I love that look. It is so elegant. I would definitely wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could wear the Madewell pullover but the 50s style hemlines really look awful on me. I wish I could wear it, but I'd feel silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this casual chic look. I think I'll totally be craving full skirts after the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo! I love this! And I love you!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally want/need this outfit for upcoming family pics!! Thanks girl!

    Meet Virginia Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for putting this together!! Awesome picks :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to answer any questions you have. It would make my day if your email address is linked in your profile. If you're not sure if it's linked, you can add it by following these instructions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...