Outfit Under $100 {Wingtip with a Twist}


I went shopping last weekend with Jackie. We were doing a bit of a wardrobe spruce up (including her first foray into the realm of skinny jeans and a fantastic trip to the anthro clearance racks). We started at Urban Outfitters and I fell in love with these shoes:


I think they are a wonderful twist on the oxford trend that is happening right now. I love that they hint at the style, while still maintaining the femininity of a dainty flat.

I liked the shoes so much, I decided to build an outfit around them.

Fab Basic Knit Top - Forever 21 - $4.50 $3.00
Beaded Feminine Necklace - Forever 21 - $7.80
Summer Breeze Skirt - DownEast Basics - $29.99
Kimchi Blue Two-Tone Wingtip Skimmer - Urban Outfitters - $34.00
TOTAL: $76.29

What do you think of these shoes, would you rock them? How about the outfit? Leave a comment!

Thanks for reading,

Happy Shopping!
{If you are interested in hiring me as a personal style consultant, email me for rates}

21 comments:

  1. You both have great style so I bet that was fun! I love those shoes. Please tell me one of you got them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's a beautiful outfit. I want it!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute shoes!!! I don't like the wingtip look normally, but turning them into ballet flats is adorable and more feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes! My husband just mentioned YESTERDAY that he thought it would be super cool for me to wear shoes like that! Maybe I can get these ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, so cute! I'm a sucker for cute flats, so I'm in love with those, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would absolutely wear this outfit head to toe. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those oxford-inspired flats are so cute. I really like them!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit is way cute! I would totally wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are remarkably cuter than the version you posted about previously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God, those flats are amazing. It'd be so easy to incorporate into my wardrobe. I love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that outfit! Those shoes would look awesome with skirts. I'm going to hem my pants tonight and go rock the skinny jean this weekend! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those shoes! I was just browsing the Urban Outfitters website last night and was looking at some other shoes that are really similar!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. There are no words for how much I want those oxfords. Or that entire outfit for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shoes are adorable. I've always had a crush on the oxford.
    www.crystal-blake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shoes. I haven't really gotten into the wing tip fad, but I think I just might because of these shoes! And the outfit is just adorable, I would totally wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shoes! I don't want to wear full on oxfords, but I could definitely see myself wearing those. I need the femininity

    ReplyDelete
  17. unique shoes!
    love the outfit too

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling shoes. I don't know that I could pull them off with that particular outfit though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love those shoes! You built a cute outfit around them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute flats! I'm a sucker for flats....just ask my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Unfortunately UO's flats all have one major flaw.. their soles are so thin and so badly made that they can't possibly be comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to answer any questions you have. It would make my day if your email address is linked in your profile. If you're not sure if it's linked, you can add it by following these instructions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...