Look for Less: J.Crew Twyla Tank


I found this on Old Navy's website and am seriously considering ordering it with the ON gift card I got from my Mother in Law for Christmas. Then I was perusing the new J.Crew Catalog and saw this top with a similar neckline.


Silk Twyla Tank - J.Crew - $65.00
Matte-Charmeuse Bubble Top - Old Navy - $9.99 (Pink), $7.99 (Grey & Black)

I realize that the bubble hemline makes it slightly different, but I am thinking of ordering the top in "tall" and hacking off the bubble to make it more similar to the original. Also, this top is just $7.99 if you buy it in black or grey!

What do you think? Leave a comment!

Thanks for reading,

Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

  1. p.s.

    I would loooooooooove if you could do a Look for Less on these (http ://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseAction/products.detail/_/Parker-Zip-Boot/productID/acb4aef2-8766-47b9-9530-e89436bc87e2/categoryID/9bc28317-1ea4-460d-a375-7bd1806ebb71) distressed white boots from free people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fantastic idea; I bet it will work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the old navy top better than the jcrew one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Old Navy top is better looking the the one from JCrew also.

    Love, your Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely hacking off the ON hem sounds like a good idea -- I have never found a bubble hem to be my friend when it comes to tops. Great find!

    {Also, I love how your mom ends her comments with "love" -- mine does the same thing. :) }

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's ordered in XS(tall) and on it's way to my house... I'll let you know how my experiment turns out.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to answer any questions you have. It would make my day if your email address is linked in your profile. If you're not sure if it's linked, you can add it by following these instructions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...