Look for Less: Plaza Cardigan


I got another request from Chloe (for whom I did this request), looking for a cheaper version of the Plaza Cardigan from Anthropologie. I, of course, didn't find a dead ringer, but I was surprised to find this cardigan with a similar feel from Ruche.


Plaza Cardigan - Anthropologie
Ruffles and Lace Sweater Cardigan - Ruche

If you are a big fan of Anthropologie (and, really, who isn't?) I hope you have checked out Ruche. They have a similar aesthetic at a fraction of the prices.

What do you think of the cardigan? Would you wear it? What about the look for less? Leave a comment!

Also, just as a heads up, my work schedule is a wee bit hectic this week. I think I will post every day, but it's doubtful that I will be doing more than that. Thanks for being such wonderful readers you guys. I love you all, and I adore your comments.

Thanks for reading, and as always,

Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

  1. that i sone i'd definitley need to see on~ it's not that appealing just by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for introducing me to Ruche. Their clothes are fabulous and reasonably priced. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think the Ruche one would look better on . . . I've seen the Anthro one on somebody, and it looks really bulky and odd to me. I think it might be the way the fabric just hangs by your crotch.

    I'd definitely wear the Ruche one =) good find!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great cheaper alternative to the anthro one. Their clothes are so interesting, but SO expensive. Nice work!

    http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Anthro version in gray, and even though it was expensive, I get so much wear out of it. It's so versatile and well made. Anthro has it in tons of colors, though, and it typically comes back season to season. So I would say splurge if you can (and think you will wear it tons), or wait until a color you want goes on sale or save up and buy it another season. But if you really want instant gratification and can't swallow the $128 price tag, the Ruche version is cute too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to answer any questions you have. It would make my day if your email address is linked in your profile. If you're not sure if it's linked, you can add it by following these instructions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...