Reader Request: Banana Republic Finds


Sasha, of A Sparkle in Time, sent me some requests from her most recent perusal of the Banana Republic website. Here are my bargain finds:


Heritage Chunky Sweater Vest - Banana Republic - $98.00
Cap Sleeve Cable Cardigan - Forever 21 - $22.80 (Also vailable in cream, I just liked this picture...)
(Also, that F21 model is totally Analeigh Tipton from Season 11 of ANTM)
Cable Knit Sweater Vest - Nordstrom - $44.00


Monogram Twisted Bead Necklace - Banana Republic - $198.00
Convertible Chain Necklace/Bracelet - QBDX's Etsy Shop - $45.00
Brambles Necklace - Nettlz Etsy Shop - $19.00


Tiered Skirt - Banana Republic - $70.00
Tiered Satin Mini - Forever 21 - $17.80
Tiered Petal Mini Skirt - Arden B. - $38.00
Gianni Bini "Nora" Skirt - Dillard's - $52.80 (Orig. $88.00)

What do you all think? Did I hit my mark? Do you like the items, expensive or bargain (or both)? Leave a comment!

Thanks for reading, and as always,

Happy Shopping!

9 comments:

  1. Woah.... fantastic finds - especially that cardi! Fantastic work :-)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely Analeigh! (I looked it up on the Wikipedia.) I love that you watch ANTM.

    Great finds, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing! I wish I could bargain shop like you. I guess that is why I check your blog all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love all these finds. That sweater vest from F21 is lovely!

    Thanks for letting us know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Nordstom sweater vest is only now $21.90! (but not in cream)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to answer any questions you have. It would make my day if your email address is linked in your profile. If you're not sure if it's linked, you can add it by following these instructions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...