J.Crew: The Look for Less

This outfit from J.Crew is all about neutral territory. This season is about the mix, like a soft knit paired with something exquisite. This outfit mixes a beautifully detailed blazer, a comfortable tee, and jeans all in a monocromatic scheme.

Here is my version on a budget:


The Blazer:


Chadwick's Grey French Jacket

The J.Crew jacket is so amazing. I couldn't find anything on a budget with sheen and a similar detail. Instead, I went with this grey jacket with intricate ruffle detailing.

The Tee:


Forever 21 V-Neck Tee

I am not about to pay $30 for a tee. This simple V-Neck tee from Forever 21 is a steal.

The Jeans:


15 Dollar Store Back Seam Slim Jeans

I love the toothpick skinny ankle jeans from J.Crew, but I think I found a pretty screaming deal on this alternative from the 15 Dollar Store.

The Necklace:


Forever 21 Pearls & Crystals Necklace

The J.Crew version of this necklace is beautiful, but also nearly $100! I think this layered necklace from Forever 21, is a fun option at a sensible price.

The Shoes:


Target T-Strap Wedge

I love the ring on these T-Strap Leather Heels, but I think this option from Target is a reasonable way to go.

What do you guys think of the neutral palette? What about pairing a detailed jacket with casual pieces? Leave a comment!

Thanks for reading, and as always,

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. ooh, i love looks for less and you did such a good job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Keep them coming, I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like the target t-strap wedges better than the J Crew shoes. Good find!

    Karen
    www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to answer any questions you have. It would make my day if your email address is linked in your profile. If you're not sure if it's linked, you can add it by following these instructions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...