One Outfit, Under $50

I have been thinking about spring a lot lately (or actually pretending it is spring would be more accurate). I read a great post on how to wear coral over at Polyvore. According to them (and I quite agree), coral is going to be a key color to incorporate into wardrobes this spring season. Mix it with neutrals like grey and beige for a soft look, or bold by mixing in brights and metallics.
Here is a casual coral outfit for spring:



Feather Print Slub Top $15.80 from Forever 21

Feathers are a whimsical trend that hit this year. I love this casual top with contrast feather print and metallic accents.


Foldover Jersey Skirts $15.00 from Old Navy

A soft jersey skirt with comfortable foldover waist makes for a refreshing alternative to jeans or shorts. I want to buy one in every color and wear them for the rest of spring / summer.


Snake T-Strap Sandal $9.00 from GO Jane

These sandals are a nice comfy alternative to the ON flip-flop that I usually spend my summer in. T-Strap sandals are one of my favorite trends this season and come in a variety of styles.

*On a completely unrelated note, the first episode of America's Next Top Model is tonight.... so if you are into that show (and I just can't help myself), don't miss it.*

Thanks for reading, and as always,

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. And I love the fold over skirt - it was a staple when I was pregnant since it would fit over my belly as it grew. I think I'm going to go get one - I love skirts for the spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent point about this skirt being a great maternity (and probably post-maternity) option. It's available in 6 colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could live in a skirt like that!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to answer any questions you have. It would make my day if your email address is linked in your profile. If you're not sure if it's linked, you can add it by following these instructions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...